Quick Update/reminder! Black Friday is here!
Ello all you lovelies! I am running an 'Ollyday print sale over at my store: SpiraMirabilis: Storefront
. The sale will be going until December 10th
which should leave plenty of time to ensure everyone gets their packages in time for Christmas!
Some of the specials I have going now are:
- All 12x18" Lustre Prints discounted nearly 50% Off.
- All 8x12" discounted 35% off. The price will be going up to 12$ after the sale as prints cost me more to run!
- Special Black Friday Sales unveiled on Fri NOV 23rd. All Black Friday items are 1$!
- BRAND New Mini Print packs on sale for 10$. Designs vary but I will be happy to include at least 2 of your preferred print designs in either the feline or canine category. Just specify when you place your order!
- Art Grab Bags will be posted periodically throughout the sale period!
- Brand new Magnetic Bookmark designs in time for the holidays!
- FREE Gift Wrapping on any items purchased by special request.
Please Note:ALL Prints are professionally printed on Fujifilm Crystal Archive LUSTRE finish paper and profiled to ensure color accuracy. Each print comes hand signed with archival gold or silver pen and bagged to protect the print.
Also ALL orders always come with extra goodies just to show you all how much I appreciate your support! If there are prints you would like but don't see in the store. Drop me a line, I would be happy to add requested items! I am shifting production of larger prints away from Deviantart. I like having the ability to color profile and proof larger prints to ensure they meet with my quality and are represented as I intended them to be. Some older works and smaller prints will still be available through DA.
Come check out all the deals and please don't forget to check out other artists holiday deals! What better gift than the gift of art while simultaneously supporting all these amazing talented folks so they can keep making gorgeous art!
SpiraMirabilis: Happy 'Ollydays Sale
PS: Happy Thanksgiving to you all! I hope you feel humbled by the many blessings you may be thankful for this holiday season